Verti Insurance Referral Program
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Verti Insurance Referral Program (the “Program”) offers the rewards published on verti.com to: (1) eligible persons who refer individuals who receive a qualifying Verti insurance product quote (“Referrers”); and (2) eligible referred persons who receive such qualifying quotes. Rewards are provided to eligible persons for “Qualified Referrals” only, as defined below.
A “Qualified Referral” is defined as the referral of an eligible individual who demonstrates his or her interest in an insurance product offered by Verti by completing the process, via quote.verti.com, to receive a final quote at https://quote.verti.com/car-insurance/#finalprice (the “Final Quote Page”). The referred person must arrive at Verti’s website by clicking the Referrer’s Program link and complete the process to receive a final quote within 48 hours after clicking the Referrer’s Program Link. The referral of a person who receives only an estimated quote, or whose quote request is declined, is not a Qualified Referral. The following additional limitations apply:
- To be considered a Qualified Referral, the referred person must reside and be a licensed driver in Pennsylvania, age 18 or older. The referred person cannot be the Referrer and must have a different email address and a different valid driver’s license number than the Referrer. All information provided by the Referrer and the referred person in connection with any referral or quoting transaction must be truthful and accurate.
- A Qualified Referral is a net new referral. Additional/repeat quotes received by a previously referred person are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals, regardless of the identity of the Referrer. The referral of any person who: (1) has received a Verti quote within the last sixty days; (2) is a current or previous Verti customer; or (3) is a named insured, a listed driver, or an additional insured on an active Verti insurance policy, is not a Qualified Referral.
- No Referrer can earn more than $100 in reward payments per calendar year (1/1-12/31). As concerns Referrer rewards only, a referral that would cause the total reward payments to the Referrer in the then current year to exceed the above limitation is not a Qualified Referral.
Eligibility to participate as a Referrer in the Program is limited to individuals who are Verti customers with an active Verti auto insurance policy. To be eligible for the payment of rewards for Qualified Referrals, the Referrer must be an active Verti customer, with an active Verti policy, at the time the referred person completes the process to receive a quote for an insurance product offered by Verti.
The Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation. Verti employees are not eligible to participate in the Program.
Referrers are only providing a referral for a quote. A Referrer is not permitted to sell, solicit or negotiate contracts of insurance or discuss the specific terms and conditions of any of the insurance products offered by Verti with any customer or prospective customer. No payments to any person will be made for referrals involving a Referrer’s failure to comply with the above restriction.
Rewards are payable in the form of Amazon e-Gift Cards which will be emailed to the email address provided to Verti. Rewards for eligible Qualified Referrals will be emailed within 1 month after the eligible referred person receives a quote at the Final Quote Page. Verti may, in its sole discretion, change the maximum number of eligible referrals an individual Referrer can submit and/or the maximum dollar amount of rewards an individual can earn.
If, after 4 weeks, the Referrer or referred person have not received a reward for a purported Qualified Referral, further proof of eligibility may be required. Interested persons should contact the Verti service team via the “Contact us” page on verti.com.
NO SPAM OR MASS DISTRIBUTION
Failure to comply with the following restrictions will result in termination of the Referrer’s participation in the Program and will render any referral resulting from such prohibited activities ineligible for reward payment:
- Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner. Bulk email distribution is prohibited.
- Any distribution of the Referrer’s Program link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
- Publication of the Referrer’s Program link via mass messages and/or social media posts to people the Referrer does not know personally, or via automated systems or bots, coupon websites, social media groups, or other similar third-party websites is prohibited;
RIGHT TO TERMINATE USE AND ELIGIBILITY
Access to the Program and eligibility for program rewards, including eligibility for pending rewards for past referrals or quotes, will be terminated for any person who attempts to use the Program in a malicious or questionable manner, breaches any of these Terms & Conditions, or violates any Verti policy, or any applicable law or regulation.
The program and referral links may be unavailable, without notice, for program maintenance and/or changes. In addition, Verti reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or make referral links unavailable at any time.
RIGHT TO CANCEL PROGRAM OR CHANGE TERMS
Verti reserves the right to cancel the Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, by posting updated terms and/or specific notices here. All interested parties should review these Terms & Conditions from time to time to stay aware of any changes made. Any person’s continuing use of the Program constitutes acceptance of any change or update, all of which will become controlling when posted.