Listening and Learning
One of the benefits of building Verti from the ground up is we had the chance to create a totally different insurance experience for customers, but first we had to learn what drives them. All to answer our $64,000 question:
We started by listening. Across the U.S., we met with people in their homes to ask, listen, and learn.
And that’s when we knew we were onto something different than the same old, same old for auto insurance. The more we asked and listened, the more we learned. Because even though many of us already had years of insurance industry experience, we’re starting with a clean slate.
- People want simple consistent service from a real person who really cares
- But they also like being able to do things and get info by themselves with an app
- People want to be kept in the loop to understand what’s going on and what they’re getting
- People want the confidence that someone is working with them…not against them
- People wanted to know they’re getting something back…and someone’s got their back
- People wanted to be listened to…and know their feedback matters