Verti Social Media House Rules:
Listening and really understanding is one of our core values – ideas and feedback from customers are what helped us create Verti. So we want to hear what you think – the good and the bad. Share ideas, suggestions, and complaints. We’re listening.
We aren’t sticklers for the rules, but we do want to maintain a safe, positive community where fans can feel comfortable sharing with us (and each other!). Please follow our community rules to avoid getting your comments deleted/banned:
- No abusive language: Personal attacks and defamatory, offensive, threatening, profane comments will be deleted.
- Protect yourself: Please don’t post your own or anyone else’s personal information, including claim numbers, full names, and addresses. If you want to have a private conversation with us, feel free to private message or DM us.
- Share what’s yours: Don’t post content that isn’t your own. If you post something to our page, we might share it (but we’ll ask first!).
- Don’t post spam: Posting spam and trolling other fans in the community is a quick way to get banned.
- The golden rule: We’re all humans, not robots. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
P.S We’re a small team (for now!) and generally monitor our social channels from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. But if you need help, you can always reach out to your Personal Advisor.