Summer is slowly coming to a close- so it’s time to make the most of the last official month of summer! Check out these awesome events around Pennsylvania during the month of August to end your summer the right way:
- Musikfest: For music fans, there really is nothing like an outdoor concert in the summer. Musikfestbrings big stars and little known artists alike together for one of the largest music festivals in the country. It takes place at several different venues in Bethlehem, August 2nd-12th featuring a variety of genres. This year, the 10 day festival will feature artists such as Jason Mraz, Dierks Bentley, Kesha, and more. Most definitely a must-see for music fans of all kinds!
- Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire: Hear yee, Hear yee! The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire in Lancaster County opens on August 4th. Get in touch with your inner knight or jester and go learn about life in the Renaissance age. With daily stage shows, interactive roaming actors, and tons of food, you’ll feel like you’ve been whisked back to 15th century England. Don’t leave without some knight gear!
- Blue Cross River Rink Summerfest: One of Philadelphia’s best summer attractions is right on the Delaware River, lasting all through the summer. At the Blue Cross River Rink Summerfest you can skate on the giant outdoor roller rink, take a ride on the ferris wheel, or play a game of mini golf. Not to mention all the food vendors, did someone say fresh crab legs?
- Three Rivers Regatta: Racing fan? Roadtrip (or drive down the street) to the waters of Pittsburgh to cheer at the Three Rivers Regatta August 3-5. Watch the boat races, marvel at the jet ski stunts, and enjoy the performances of live bands. Whether you’re a boat racing expert or just rooting for your favorite color, the action on the water will be a blast. Don’t forget to stay for the fireworks show on Saturday night!
- Little League World Series: If you’re a baseball fan (or a hot dog fan) you’ve probably been to a few Phillies or Pirates games this summer. But from August 16th-26th, you can go cheer on baseball’s youngest stars at the Little League World Series in Williamsport. Who doesn’t love home runs and hometown heroes?
You Could Save Hundreds on Your Car Insurance
Pay less for car insurance in PA & get dedicated 1-on-1 support. Introducing Verti.