There’s nothing worse than your car breaking down. Except for when it breaks down late at night. In the middle of nowhere. Yikes. The good news is that we’re here to help 24/7 if you opt for roadside assistance. Whenever you get a flat tire, a weird noise, or a dead battery, our mechanics will come right to your location to assist you. No matter the time of day or night. The best part? It comes for free with comprehensive coverage. First, let’s look at what roadside assistance can help you with:
- Battery Fail Assistance: Everyone forgets to shut their headlights off from time to time. If this happens to you, don’t worry! If your car battery is low or dies, roadside assistance can come jump start your vehicle for you.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Even the most well-maintained vehicles can get a flat tire. If this happens, our roadside assistance will come to your location and replace the flat. You’ll be back on the road in no time.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service: Cars need a lot of fluids to run and if it runs out of any of those fluids, well, it won’t run very well. If you find yourself running out of gas, oil or any other necessary fluid on the road, roadside assistance will bring you the limited fluids you need in order to get you back on the road.
- Limited Extrication Assistance: Finding your car stuck in a ditch or another area on the side of the road is super scary. Luckily, roadside assistance can help with this. They can extract your vehicle if you’re up to 50 feet off of a paved road in most cases.
- Lock out assistance: It’s raining, it’s Monday, you’re tired, and oh no, you locked your keys in your car! Don’t worry, roadside assistance can assist you and help you get into your vehicle so you’ll be on with your day in no time.
- Rental Assistance: If your car is disabled or damaged, roadside assistance can help you arrange a rental car to drive until your vehicle is repaired. You ultimately have to pay for the rental, but at least they can assist you in getting temporary transportation so you can get where you need to go.
- Towing Assistance: A broken down vehicle or a vehicle severely damaged in an accident is stressful. With roadside assistance, we’ll tow your vehicle up to 100 miles to an auto shop.
So, why should you choose Verti for your roadside assistance? We’ll be honest with you, our roadside assistance program can’t plan vacations for you, get you discounts on movie tickets, or book you a cruise at the best price. But if all you’re really looking for in your roadside assistance program is...well...roadside assistance, we’re pretty good at that. And you can get it at a much, much lower price than some other roadside programs with all the bells and whistles.