- Macy’s Christmas Light Show – Who doesn’t love the magical twinkle of lights? Gather up the family and head down to the Grand Atrium inside Macy’s Center City at 1300 Market Street for a light show spectacular that is narrated by none other than Julie Andrews!
- Franklin Square Holiday Festival – Looking for a wallet friendly holiday activity that doesn’t skimp on the fun? Then head down to Franklin Square for their Holiday Festival & Electrical Spectacle Holiday Light Show. Enjoy over 75,000 lights, warm up by the fire pits and enjoy delicious treats!
- A Philly Pops Christmas: Spectacular Sounds of the season – Enjoy the sound of your favorite holiday tunes while supporting the Philly POPS! This year’s holiday spectacular features special guests Mandy Gonzalez of Hamilton fame, along with The Philly POPS Festival Chorus!
- A Longwood Christmas at Longwood Gardens – In the mood for even MORE lights? Head over to Longwood Gardens’ for their annual “A Longwood Christmas.” Take the family to marvel at over 500,000 lights, gorgeous fountain shows and expertly decorated trees and plants.
- Christmas at Peddlers Village – Ditch the dreary mall and head to Peddlers Village for a shopping experience filled with holiday cheer! Not only are there 60 unique shops and restaurants to choose from, but you can also check out the annual Gingerbread House Competition and Display, Christmas Festival, AND Santa in the village.
- Phipps Conservatory’s Winter Flower Show – Don’t miss this year’s winter flower show at the Phipps Conservatory! Come see a dazzling display of seasonal plants, floral arrangements and holiday trees decked out to fit this year’s theme of “Let it Glow!”
- Kennywood’s Holiday Lights – Prepare to be dazzled at Kennywood’s 8th annual holiday lights show! Snap some pictures in front of the state’s tallest Christmas tree, listen to the holiday choirs, and watch the spectacular light display. Running every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and until December 30th, don’t miss out!
- Mummers Parade – Ring in the New Years with Philadelphia’s oldest New Year’s tradition of the Mummers Parade! Plant yourself anywhere from City Hall down to Washington Avenue and get ready for a costumed show! We recommend getting there before 9:00am to grab the optimal spot!
- Noon Year’s Eve: Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium – Have little ones to entertain during New Years? Then head down to the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium for Noon Year’s Ever! A family friendly event featuring fun crafts, live entertainment, and an early countdown to 2019!
You Could Save Hundreds on Your Car Insurance
Pay less for car insurance in PA & get dedicated 1-on-1 support. Introducing Verti.