Need some help getting in the holiday spirit? We’ve put together a list of some of our favorite holiday hot spots in and around the entire state of Pennsylvania. So gather all the people on your nice list and check out some of the holly jolly events going on near you.
- Christmas Candylane at Hershey Park: Chocolate, candy canes and lights – oh my! Hershey Park is open for a Christmas Candylane experience through New Year’s Day. Enjoy the rides, sights and meet the big guy himself!
- A Longwood Christmas at Longwood Gardens: A French-feel to the holidays – c’est magnifique! Visit A Longwood Christmas at Longwood Gardens for their twinkling holiday displays in Kennett Square, PA. Check their event calendar beforehand to catch a special holiday performance.
- Koziar’s Christmas Village in Bernville: If you love light displays, Koziar’s Christmas Village is a must-see. Nothing will get you in the spirit like a Christmas village on a lake.
- The Macy’s Christmas Light Show at the Wanamaker building: Get your last-minute shopping done at Macy’s and then stop by to watch the light show while your heart is warmed by holiday music from the world-renowned Wanamaker Grand Organ.
- Peddler’s Village in Bucks County: Eat, shop and be merry! And don’t miss the Peddler’s Village Gingerbread House Competition & Display!
- The Nutcracker by Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre: Take the family to see the time honored tradition with a Pittsburgh flair! Pittsburgh Ballet’s Nutcracker is running through December 27th with both traditional and sensory-friendly performances!
- The 6th Annual Peoples Gas Holiday Market: Finish up your holiday shopping at this festively lit outdoor market that has plenty of unique gifts to be found.
- Holiday Magic Laser Show at the Carnegie Science Center: Mix a little science into your holiday celebrations with this laser show at the Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh that’s guaranteed to please all ages.
- Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland in Pittsburgh: Take a drive through Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland to see a spectacular Christmas light extravaganza! Open nightly and on show until January 7th.
- Winter Flower Show and Light Garden: From illuminated trees to more than 2,000 poinsettias, pine trees, and orchids, don’t miss this winter flower show at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens to put a little spring in your holiday step.
*This is NOT a sponsored post and is presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. References to products, companies and third party trademarks and trade names are provided as examples only and do not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or affiliation of Verti Insurance Company or any of its employees.