He most likely doesn’t want a tie, or another pair of socks and definitely not underwear. Buying the perfect gift for the guy in your life can be daunting. Particularly when he doesn’t really want or ask for anything. But think about what he likes to talk about, does he have hobbies? If you’re still stumped for ideas, here’s a few ideas to get him.
- Echo Auto – If he’s a gadget guy, this one is a sure hit. No more distracted driving, just ask Alexa to play music, check your calendar, find the closest gas station or coffee shop, make calls and more.
- MasterClass – This one’s for the guy who is always curious about learning something new. Learn how to play chess like Garry Kasparov, shred on the guitar like Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine, cooking from Gordon Ramsey, etc. If you like learning how to do new stuff, may as well learn from the masters!
- RAK Magnetic Wristband – This one is interesting to me because I came up with a similar tool belt design in college as part of a product design class I had. Each wristband has magnets to hold loose screws, bolts, washers, drill bits, etc. No more dropping screws or holding them in your mouth while you’re working on a project!
- Guardman 11 in 1 Beer Opener Survival Credit Card Tool – This is a nifty little gadget that can fit right in your wallet. It has some great tools on it like a can opener, flathead screwdriver, bottle opener, saw blade and other assorted MacGyver-esque tools.
- Radiate Portable Campfire – If he enjoys camping out, being able to quickly make s’mores anytime you want is a win. This portable campfire gives him over 3 hours of burn time. The best part is you don’t have to be at the campsite, you can use this on the beach, the back deck…anywhere you want to safely enjoy a fire. You just need to light it and provide the campfire entertainment.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones – For the guy that likes to block out the noise and get that laser like focus. These are Bose’s most powerful noise cancelling wireless headphones yet. They’re also Alexa-enabled, so you can change that podcast, check your calendar or play music — all without looking at your phone.
- RapidX X5 Car Charger with 5 USB Ports – For the family man, but really a gift for the whole family to enjoy in the car. It has five USB ports to power up phones and devices at twice the speed of most car chargers. It also has a five-foot cord so you can easily run it to the back seat of the car, too.
- Ancestry.com – If family history is of interest, a DNA test like Ancestry will not only help someone find out more about where he comes from. Even if it’s just to settle some age old family argument about your heritage once and for all.
- Tile Pro – Have a guy who’s always losing his keys? With a Tile, he can use his smartphone to locate them. Can’t find his phone? He can press the Tile button to make his phone ring to find it, even when it’s on silent.
- Field Notes – Always jotting down notes? Sketching out ideas on the fly? Then Field Notes may be the simple gift he needs. The Clandestine also has “secret codes” included if the guy you know likes to think of himself as an international man of mystery.
*This is NOT a sponsored post and is presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. References to products, companies and third party trademarks and trade names are provided as examples only and do not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or affiliation of Verti Insurance Company or any of its employees.
You Could Save Hundreds on Your Car Insurance
Pay less for car insurance in PA & get dedicated 1-on-1 support. Introducing Verti.