The holidays are coming, and you may not be sure what to get the commuter in your life. We decided to make things a little easier for you and come up with a few holiday gift ideas.
- Tumbler: Whether hot or iced, tea or coffee, there are plenty of options to choose from. A popular option in our office is a dent resistant, double walled, stainless tumbler, like the YETI Rambler Insulated Tumbler.
- Car Jump Starter Kit: We know, we’ve told you a thousand times to keep jumper cables in your car. Now we’re turning it up a notch and recommending a jump start kit! Compact, portable and able to jump your car without the need of anyone else. One option is the Noco Genius boost as an option.
- Aromatherapy diffuser: These nifty contraptions hook onto your car vents and fill the air with a scent of your choice. This essential oil diffuser may be one worth checking out.
- A podcast / music streaming service subscription: Know a commuter who has a long drive? Treat them to a subscription to their favorite music streaming, audiobook or podcast service. There’s quite a few you could consider including Audible and Spotify.
- Portable USB charger: Make sure the commuter in your life never runs out of power by buying them a portable power bank. One to consider is the Ankor PowerCore Mini+ as it’s no bigger than a tube of lip balm, making it easy to take on the go.
- Magnetic phone holder: Prevent distracted driving with a mount that keeps your phone in view but out of reach. Not sure what we mean? Check out this mount from VAVA.
- Seat Gap Fillers: Tired of digging under your seat for the keys or your phone after they fall into the gap next to your seat? These nifty little gadgets will keep you from having to contort in weird ways and keep you focused on the road. One solution to consider for this is the Drop Stop.
- Blind spot mirror: A blind spot mirror will help you catch what’s going on just out of view and help prevent any potential accidents. Here’s a low profile and adjustable option from POMFW.
- Keychain escape tool: We hope you or your commuter will never have to use this tool but a seatbelt cutter and impact hammer, like the original ResQme, could help get you out of a sticky situation.
- Seatback Hooks: Grocery bags spilling all over the back seat? Purse dumping its contents all over the floor of your car? Keep your car organized with these hooks from IPELY.
Any great ideas to add? Something you hope to get for your car this holiday season? Let us know!
*This is NOT a sponsored post and is presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. References to products, companies and third party trademarks and trade names are provided as examples only and do not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or affiliation of Verti Insurance Company or any of its employees.
You Could Save Hundreds on Your Car Insurance
Pay less for car insurance in PA & get dedicated 1-on-1 support. Introducing Verti.