Its Halloween weekend and lots of little monsters will be coming out to play. We’ve picked the best spells from our book to help keep you and your goblins and ghouls safe on all hallows eve.
- Prep your car: Even the Ghostbuster’s Ecto-1 gets a tune up for Halloween – so make sure yours does too! Check brakes, headlights and tail lights to make sure you’re in tip top ghost busting shape.
- Forget your phone: We know, you might be tempted to take pictures of all the spooky sights and sounds – but don’t text, surf, or call until you’ve pulled over and the car is off.
- Slow Down & take your time: Most witching hours are between 4:00 pm and 9:30 pm, so plan accordingly and give yourself some extra time to get to your destination.
P.S we recommend riding your broom at least 5 miles under the speed limited – just in case you encounter some unannounced black cats.
- Use your headlights: Even in the daytime, make sure you warn the witches and warlocks of your arrival.
- Don’t pass other drivers: Tempted to pass? Don’t. You never know if the hearse in front of you is dropping off (or picking up) their zombies.
- Scan the area thoroughly: Sometimes monsters are hard to spot in the dark, which means you should do your diligence to not only check crosswalks and medians, but yards, porches, and curbs too.
- Yield to pedestrians: Werewolves and Vampires get extra excited on Halloween, so they might not follow the rules of the road, stay alert and always give them the right away. Don’t forget when gremlins eat sugar they can get crazy and unpredictable.
So while demons may be a ghoul's best friend, we hope these fangtastic tips will be yours on the night of frights. We hope you and yours have a safe and enjoyable Halloween. Creep it real!