- Silent Night (German Hymn): “My mom would sing this in German every Christmas Eve at Church. It’s a favorite memory as a child.” – Heather Y.
- Oh, Holy Night: “I love this song because it really makes me feel and remember the true meaning of why we celebrate Christmas. It’s one of those songs when you close your eyes, you can see the lights of the Christmas tree and sense the warmth of the fire.” – Nicole S.
- Hey Santa Claus: “I remember my mother bopping around the kitchen with this song playing on an old hi-fi system and it just brings me back to childhood. It also doesn’t hurt that it then made an appearance on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.” – Jason M.
- Christmas is Coming: “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” / “Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about.” – Michael M.
- Merry Christmas (I Don’t Wanna Fight Tonight): “Most holiday songs are, generally speaking, a bit heavy on the cheese meter. That’s what makes them great. I love that a punk band set out to carve out their own slice of Christmas cheddar and did it in their own way.” – Eric G.
- Last Christmas: “While I may not celebrate Christmas, I did grow up listening to A LOT of Wham! And George Michael. So this song is synonymous with winter time for me, I jam out to it every time I hear it on the radio.” – Kseniya O.
You Could Save Hundreds on Your Car Insurance
Pay less for car insurance in PA & get dedicated 1-on-1 support. Introducing Verti.